Website Aurora Civic Center Authority
The Aurora Civic Center Authority (ACCA), an innovative organization located on Stolp Island in the Fox River in the heart of the richly diverse community of historic Aurora, Illinois (one hour from downtown Chicago), is seeking an IT Support Analyst. ACCA is the parent organization, which also includes a 501(c)3 arm under the name of Paramount Arts Centre, Inc. It operates three performance venues: the 6,000-person RiverEdge Park, the 1,843-seat landmark Paramount Theatre, and the 165-seat, newly renovated Copley Theatre. ACCA produces and presents over 300 performances each year, including star-studded touring productions, a self-produced Broadway Series of musicals and the self-produced Bold Series for an annual audience of 350,000 patrons from over 250 communities. ACCA proudly operates the Paramount School of the Arts in the new John C. Dunham Aurora Arts Center, right next door to Paramount Theatre in downtown Aurora. Paramount Theatre also hosts free community events, $1 Classic Movie Mondays and its opulent interiors provide a spectacular backdrop for private functions such as wedding receptions or corporate galas. Across the street from Paramount Theatre are the gorgeous Meyer Ballrooms which play host to multiple wedding receptions and rental events throughout the year.
The Aurora Civic Center Authority is committed to being a defining catalyst for personal and community transformation by:
· making the performing arts accessible for every age and socioeconomic background,
· introducing the magic of live theater across generations to encourage expansive imaginations and broad views of people and the world,
· and contributing to the future stability and growth of Aurora’s downtown.
The highest purpose of any theater is to inspire its community toward a more perfect humanity. Such humanity can exist only when every member of the community is included and valued, empowered and heard. To express this truth, ACCA commits its leaders, volunteers, artists and staff to the active, continual and accountable pursuit of the following principles: equity, inclusion and diversity.
ACCA truly believes and lives by its mission statement and its commitment to equity, social justice and inclusion.
DEPARTMENT – Informational Technology
DIRECT REPORTING – Vice President of Finance/Human Resources
WORKS CLOSELY WITH – Entire Organization
POSITION STATUS & SCHEDULE – Full-time, Exempt; Generally, Monday-Friday with evenings and weekends over the summer months to support our outdoor venue. On-Call as needed.
COMPENSATION – Annual Salary starting at $58,000 based on experience. Position also qualifies for an excellent benefits package including health insurance and paid time off.
HIRE DATE – Mutually Agreed upon date as soon as possible
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES – This individual will develop and execute a plan that supports the organization’s IT needs. They must ensure that all of the technology systems are functioning properly and oversee any necessary upgrades. Significant ingenuity, flexibility, organization, and time management will be essential in the success of this position. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the stability of our network and all technology while keeping the platforms and networks up to date as all employees utilize the technology in order to perform their jobs and succeed. All of this should be achieved while attaining the highest security possible to avoid an external breach.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES –
· Manage relationship with IT Partner to ensure they are fulfilling all contractual duties
· Day to day IT Computer/Printer/Network maintenance and issues including end user support and setting up new offices
· Maintain bridge connection between buildings
· POS network maintenance, including running wires for new locations
· Manage budget and recommend organization’s IT purchases (large scale and individual users)
· Consult on all purchases for organization that involves any technology items
· Set up and maintain all internet connections and contracts
· Set up/run wires for any new purchases including security cameras with Operations Department
Work with IT Partner to ensure the following responsibilities are completed
· Firewall maintenance
· Maintain back up for server and network security
· Ensure proper network operations for VOIP and phone networks
· Maintain AntiVirus software
· Maintain relationship with ISPs
· Ensure the PCI Security Scan will pass every time it is run
· SSL Certificate renewals
· Wifi Access to rentals
· All other Rental IT needs for customers/events
In addition to the duties listed above, ACCA expects the following of each employee: adheres to ACCA’s policies and procedures; works in a safe manner; performs duties as workload necessitates; maintains a positive and respectful attitude; communicates regularly with supervisor about department issues; demonstrates efficient time management and prioritizes workload; demonstrates regular and consistent attendance and punctuality; meets productivity standards; participates in ACCA events as needed or required; and completes other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
Minimum three years experience (five years a plus) in Managing small to medium-sized projects, from planning to project scope implementation such as:
• Execution of infrastructure and a variety of development projects
• Provide support for desktops, laptops, application installs, printing, general internet connectivity and mobile issues
• Coordinate with business leaders and department heads, along with the Vice President of Finance in the creation and maintenance of business systems
• Oversee technology operations, handling project-related procurement and budgeting, and monitoring technology expenditures
• Manage Network (Switches, Cameras, Devices), Server Infrastructure (VMWare and/or Hyper-V), Critical Applications (Active Directory, Exchange, ECT)
• Manage day to day monitoring of systems and data protection of systems, applications and data
• Lead and execute disaster recovery programs for email systems, shared data, and remote access, along with organization redundancy checks for both internet and network access
• Design and implement a business continuity program that involve risk and business impact assessment, as well as a complete, corporate-wide disaster recovery plan
• Assume full accountability in creating annual strategic plan
• Oversee selection, evaluation, negotiation, and management of third-party services and vendors
· Gives attention to detail
· Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines
· Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Microsoft Windows 7/10 and Server 2008-2016
• Familiarity with Hyper-V or VMWare Virtualization
• Microsoft 365 Administration
• Exchange Email, Office Applications
• Phone System Administration (NEC)
• Enterprise Backup Software such as Veeam
• Networking (Virtual LANs, QoS), managing connectivity between multiple locations
• Cisco Meraki and Ubiquiti Cloud Network Management
• Firewalls- Sophos UTM 9 or equivalent Firewall Technologies (3 Years)
• Experience with SQL, Shared Storage (a Plus)
• Familiar with Disaster Recovery Technologies and Concepts
• Project Management
Due to frequent and necessary interaction with members of the general public, performers, fellow employees and other individuals, successful candidates for employment are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before they begin work and will be required to provide proof of vaccination. “Fully vaccinated” as defined by the CDC means that at least 14 days have passed following receipt of the final dose of an FDA authorized Covid-19 vaccine. Additionally, Covid-19 boosters are required for eligible employees.
ACCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability status, marital or familial status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ACCA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, women, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, veterans, and others who are eager to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.
Please submit a cover letter and resume using the online job application at the link below.
Or mail/drop off to: Aurora Civic Center Authority, ATTN: (Erika Miller), 8 East Galena Blvd., Suite 230, Aurora, IL 60506
To apply for this job please visit paramountaurora.com.