Drury Lane Theatre
Position Designation: Full-Time, Salaried Position w/Benefits
Salary Range: $35,000 – $45,000
Position Reports To: Direct Supervisor: Marketing Director
Indirect Supervisor: Creative Director
Position Purpose and Objectives:
Under the direct supervision of the Marketing Director and the Creative Director, the Marketing & Social
Media Coordinator supports the Marketing team by handling the administrative and organizational duties
of the department. The responsibilities of this position include managing schedules and calendars for the
Marketing Director and the Creative Director; filing and submitting payment requests; developing and
updating files and tracking systems, assisting with statistical/analytical reports, content creation and
presentations; and overseeing the scheduling, posting and campaigns of Drury Lane’s social media for
Martinique Drury Lane, LLC.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
● Manage the daily administrative duties that fall within the Marketing Department umbrella,
including (but not limited to) receiving and filing mail, coding and submitting invoices, organization
and storage of marketing materials on multiple platforms, and other tasks as assigned.
● Support the marketing team in organizing and collecting marketing research and analytics.
● Support the content planning, creation, scheduling, copywriting, execution and publication of
social media on the Martinique Drury Lane social media accounts according to established social
● Maintain the overall look and accuracy of all images, links, and information across all promotional
materials and social media platforms.
● Attend various performances, events, and marketing initiatives as needed to develop a content
● Communicate delegated changes and updates to the company’s Web Development partner.
● Prepare and deliver weekly agendas and agenda notes.
● Maintain and update the professional Drury Lane calendars of both the Marketing Director and
● Assist the Marketing Team with the coordination of key marketing events, including Press
Openings, MDL Holiday Events, Season Announcements, etc.
General Job Competencies:
● Strong understanding of office management and marketing principles
● Excellent organization, with the ability to multitask
● Respectful of hard deadlines and skilled in re-prioritizing
● Familiarity with market research techniques and databases
● Personable, with excellent communication and grammar skills
● Proven ability to manage change productively and professionally.
● Collaborate effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring diplomacy, tact,
friendliness, poise and firmness
● Demonstrate an understanding of, sensitivity to and appreciation for the diverse ethnic, socio-
economic, disability and gender diversity of guests and staff
● Comfortable handling highly confidential information
Experience and Knowledge Required:
● 1-3 years of experience in marketing or office management
● Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn,
Pinterest, TikTok, SnapChat)
● Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite/Google Suite
● Proficiency in copywriting and basic design software is encouraged.
● Additional experience with marketing computer software and online applications a plus (EX: CRM
tools, online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
● Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign) a plus
● Digital photography experience a plus
● Theatre Industry experience is a plus
● Present proof of eligibility to work in the United States
● Present proof of COVID-19 vaccination
● Reliable transportation required
Email Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio to Production Assistant, Chloe Gracias at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com