Drury Lane Theatre
Position Purpose and Objectives:
Under direct supervision of the Creative Director, the Creative Associate will design and develop digital
and print collateral for Drury Lane Productions, Inc. and Martinique Drury Lane, LLC. This position will
deliver strong creative collateral in alignment with both the vision of the Creative Director, as well as the
predetermined branding and quality guidelines of Drury Lane. The Creative Associate will work closely with the Creative Director to bring to life brand experiences across mediums and to visually tell the Drury Lane story, highlighting the history/creation of the theatre, restaurant, and events spaces. Using the latest editing and visual storytelling tools, this position will create beautiful, engaging content for all projects, and manage a variety of platforms across all departments. In partnership with the Marketing Director, the Creative Associate will also create assets that aid in meeting high-level sales and marketing goals, as well as ensure branding is utilized on all printed and digital materials across the company.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
● Design and implement creative assets that align with goals set by the Creative Director and
● Develop and execute creative campaigns that coincide with longform marketing goals in
collaboration with the Creative Director.
● Generate, edit, plan, and publish content on a fixed media calendar as discussed and approved
by the Creative Director.
● Create marketing assets for use across campaigns on multiple platforms, including print
advertisements, digital advertisements, mailers, brochures, signage, invitations, promotional
items, social media, e-blasts, GIFs, radio and television and web graphics in various sizes.
● Maintain internal assets that must reflect the company brand standards, including stationary,
sales decks, menus, and other internally branded items.
● Partner with the Creative Director to take on delegated tasks/ support needs of major projects.
● Set and adhere to deadlines set by the Marketing Department.
● Adapt and edit assets quickly to meet the needs of urgent or emergency updates.
● Contribute innovative ideas throughout the design and production process.
● Contribute and receive feedback on creative items in order to best serve the vision of each
General Job Competencies:
● Demonstrates knowledge of design theory and principles, while also staying up to date with
current trends and tools in the industry.
● Creatively-minded, open to new ideas as well as embracing the history and style of the existing
● Collaborate effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring diplomacy, tact,
friendliness, poise and firmness.
● Ability to prioritize, manage time, and determine deadlines for projects, while understanding that
due to the nature of the industry, priorities will be reorganized when needed.
● Excellent organization, with the ability to multitask
● Respectful of hard deadlines and skilled in re-prioritizing
● Proven ability to manage change productively and professionally.
● Demonstrate an understanding of, sensitivity to and appreciation for the diverse ethnic, socio-
economic, disability and gender diversity of guests and staff.
● Comfortable handling highly confidential information
Experience and Knowledge Needed for Position:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, preferred.
● Three (3) years of professional experience
● Masterful understanding of Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud is required, with special
attention to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
● Advanced understanding of motion graphics and animation techniques.
● Excellent use of typography, illustration, thoughtful and unique layouts.
● Experience or enthusiasm surrounding theatre, hospitality, restaurant, and similar industries is
● Digital photography experience a plus
● Present proof of eligibility to work in the United States
● Present proof of COVID-19 vaccination
● Reliable transportation required.
Additional Software Knowledge Encouraged:
● Video Editing Software
To be considered, email a resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work to Production Assistant, Chloe Gracias at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com