League of Chicago Theatres
The League of Chicago Theatres is searching for a new associate to join our team. The League of Chicago Theatres is an alliance of more than 200 theatres which leverages its collective strength to support, promote, and advocate for Chicago’s theatre industry. Hot Tix, the half-price ticket service of the League of Chicago Theatres, is seeking highly motivated part-time staff to assist tourists and locals as they look to experience a show. Hot Tix staff members are representatives of the Chicago theatre community and a vital part of introducing new audiences to Chicago theatre.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Processing ticket transactions
– Providing customers with an excellent and personal experience
– Fulfilling tasks assigned by Hot Tix Manager or supervisors (i.e.- visiting concierges, helping to maintain an organized work space)
– Answering questions about Chicago and other attractions throughout the city
- Previous box office experience a plus
- Must be available to work flexible daytime schedule between 9:30am and 6:30pm, weekends required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Love and knowledge of Chicago theatre
Successful candidates will have enthusiasm for Chicago theatre and be interested in providing visitors with an outstanding experience. This is a part time position during daytime hours with regular weekend shifts.
Please send resumes and a brief cover letter to Emily Flynn, Hot Tix Manager at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org