Website Marriott Theatre
The Marriott Theatre is seeking a candidate who is self-motivated and has a passion for building, maintaining, and improving customer experiences. This position will work closely with team members and customers on a day to day basis. The Box Office Systems Associate will perform various skilled and technical duties to support theatre operations. An ideal candidate will be well organized, excel at problem solving and have a strong attention to detail.
Position is full time, Monday – Friday (Flexible Schedule), with occasional nights and weekends.
To apply, please send letter of interest and resume to Michael.Rosendahl@ChicagoMarriottLincolnshire.com
– Provide technical support to customers over the phone and by email
– Assist with Basic CRM configuration and management
– Update and review documentation, policies, procedures, guides, etc.
– Assist in the development and training of team members
– Assist with data entry, data verification and quality control
– Maintain and service ticketing equipment
– Develop a complete understanding of company products, customer programs, and benefits
– Develop a solid understanding of AudienceView ticketing software
– Troubleshoot issues, identify solutions, and properly escalate concerns
– Support day to day operations
– Associate degree or equivalent experience.
– Excellent organizational skills
– Ability to multitask in a dynamic and challenging environment
– 2+ years of technical support, help desk or similar role
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff.
– Strong computer skills
– Positive attitude and a desire to learn new skills
– Experience with AudienceView ticketing software and box office operations a plus!
Pay begins at $20/hour. Benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, and life insurance.
Please send letter of interest and resume to Michael.Rosendahl@ChicagoMarriottLincolnshire.com
To apply for this job please visit www.marriotttheatre.com.