Personality Chicago, LLC
General Call – Theatre Technicians
Personality Chicago, LLC and the Producers of Personality, The Lloyd Price Musical are seeking stagehands for the load in process as well as running crew for their engagement at The Studebaker Theater in Chicago.
Work begins on or about May 19th and continues through at least May 26th, but potentially June 1st for those working through the load in.
For those interested in running positions, the commitment would begin on or about May 26th and continue through September 17th.
Candidates should have experience in technical theatre and in the role for which they are applying.
Technician Positions Available in:
• Candidates must be detail-oriented, punctual, have a positive attitude, strong interpersonal and oral communication skills, and be comfortable in a position of authority.
• Demonstrated understanding and proficiency of current theatrical production standards and their safe execution.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt and work collaboratively with others, and exhibit excellent problem-solving skills.
• May be expected to climb ladders, operate lifts, work at a height which may exceed 40 feet, utilize tools and specialized equipment as found in a typical theatrical setting, and lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
• Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time and potentially work in confined spaces.
• Available to reliably work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
Personality Chicago, LLC is committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workforce we strive for a team that reflects Chicago’s diverse culture. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: Non-Union, Based on Position, $25-$28/hour (based on a 40-hour work week, going into OT after that.)
Work Location: On Site, Studebaker Theater – Fine Arts Building, Chicago, IL (MUST be a Chicago Local as per diem, travel and accommodation are not provided.)
Please send your technical theatre resume/CV and a brief letter of interest for any of the listed positions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com