Website Teatro ZinZanni
Teatro ZinZanni presents a fully integrated evening of entertainment which includes cirque artists, European cabaret, contortionists, jugglers and illusionists with live music and a fabulous multi-course meal.
The smooth operation of Teatro ZinZanni is based on teamwork and the shared responsibility of sales, production and service staff. Our success is determined by the integration of excellent customer service from ticketing to night of show, quality of the show and seamless food and beverage operations.
Teatro Zinzanni’s newest show will be performed at our breathtaking venue, located on the 14th floor of a downtown hotel promising an opulent, world-class extravaganza. The Teatro ZinZanni dinner and show experience will open this Fall.
Teatro ZinZanni Chicago seeks a full-time marketing manager that will be responsible for local community engagement efforts and impactful local content marketing strategies and execution to achieve ticket sales goals. This role is the marketing boots on the ground in Chicago, supporting all Chicago-based marketing efforts. If you are a results-driven individual with strong community contacts and expertise in content marketing across various platforms, we invite you to be part of our exciting journey. At every step of the guest experience from first contact to follow through, we work to embody Teatro ZinZanni’s core values of collaboration, excellence, enthusiasm, and joy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Being the local expert, organizing and executing marketing partnerships and promotions with local brands and community organizations that align with Teatro ZinZanni – quality over quantity.
- Managing local marketing budgets and any contract vendors, such as street teamers or necessary content creators, needed to complete an activation or promotion.
- Planning and executing marketing activations and cross-promotions within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Working with Director of Marketing to develop joint marketing plans, develop partner marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Serve as the boots on the ground in the tent, gathering unique insights and stories to be leveraged via Teatro ZinZanni’s content marketing channels.
- Regularly monitoring local strategic partnership campaigns, reporting on performance, and developing new tactics based on data and insights to help meet goals
- Coordinating with the Teatro ZinZanni production teams to seamlessly immerse community partners and media into the world of Teatro ZinZanni.
- Contributing to the strategic and creative process of sharing the Teatro ZinZanni story through your unique local lens.
- Comfortable collaborating to develop and executing traditional PR plans, with the potential to take on broader Public Relations responsibilities as the role advances.
- Must be able to be physically in-person at the tent on a regular basis for content capture and regular team engagement.
- Must be able to be on-site to manage any and all partner activations, supporting PR teams, and various vendors organized for Teatro ZinZanni.
Essential minimum skills, education, and experience:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in marketing, public relations and/or promotions.
- Must have an understanding and knowledge of the market, including VIP’s, big businesses, charitable organizations, events, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills, including public speaking, media relations and working in a team environment.
The work environment is an office environment. Monday-Friday. Primary schedule for the show is Tuesday through Sunday, or Wednesday through Sunday as well as added shifts for Matinee or special events. (Schedule will vary according to the show calendar). Show environment is a fast-paced, complex theatrical environment incorporating a 285-seat fine dining restaurant. Position requires good organizational skills, memory, and the ability to respond to changing demands as needed.
Please send a cover letter and resume in PDF format to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit zinzanni.com.