Website https://twitter.com/thedentheatre The Den Theatre
A multi-venue performance space in Wicker Park
The Den Theatre is currently seeking Front of House Associates, all levels of experience are encouraged to apply. The position will encompass both House Management and Box Office responsibilities. Qualified candidates will have a high level of interest in theatre, working in a fast-paced arts-driven environment, and experience in customer service. We will provide all training in Box Office Software and House Management Protocol.
Desired skills include, but are not limited to:
- Experience in Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Functioning independently and as a team to problem solve.
- Good communication skills.
- Being able to multitask.
- Willingness to learn.
- Flexibility in Duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Retaining a functional knowledge of shows running across our 5 rental spaces.
- Working on your feet, climbing up and down stairs, and lifting up to 20lbs.
- Making ticket sales over the phone and in person.
- Checking in patrons and directing them to events.
- Answering phone calls, emails, and messages.
- Functioning as a liaison between theatre companies’ stage management teams.
- Management of crowds flow across 2 floors.
- Training Ushers.
- Bringing Positivity, Integrity, and Heart to work every day.
The Den will provide all employees with training in the following –
Recognizing and Averting Sexual Harassment
Racial Sensitivity | Recognizing and Averting Bias
- Flexible Schedule
- $15.40 Hourly Wage
- Comp Tickets to Shows
- Den Discounts
Experience with AudienceView Professional (OvationTIX) is a plus. Evening and weekend availability is a must.
Please send your cover letter + resume to email@example.com