Website The Theatre School at DePaul University
Reporting to the Audience Services Manager, the Box Office Assistant is a member of the administrative staff and shall work with the Director of Marketing and Public Relations, Group Sales Representative and Marketing Assistant, and House Managers, as well as other faculty and staff members as needed.
Responsibilities & Duties Oversees the Box Office and student staff during performances on nights and weekends when shows are running.
- Responsible for handling, depositing, and reconciling money at end of shift.
- Oversees Box Office for rentals that use our services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Strong communication, writing, and editing skills also.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of current theatre trends and front-of-house policies and practices.
- Management experience and supervisory skills.
- Budget management experience and knowledge of computerized ticketing systems.
- This position will be responsible for collecting and securing cash and credit card payments.
- Extended time standing.
For consideration, please include a resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job please visit ekze.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.