Website Auditorium Theatre
AUDITORIUM THEATRE – JOB DESCRIPTION
Digital Content Communications Manager
The Auditorium Theatre, an Illinois not-for-profit organization, is committed to presenting the finest in international, cultural, community, and educational programming to Chicago and to the continued restoration and preservation of the National Historic Landmark Auditorium Theatre.
The Auditorium Theatre thrives on the shared humanity that the performing arts provides. We are at our best when our leadership, partnerships, and the work we present on our stage reflects the world around us and the audiences that walk through our doors. Core to this belief is a commitment to inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility. We are dedicated to leveraging the transformative power of the arts to fully become the Theatre for the People.
The Digital Content Manager manages the Auditorium Theatre’s digital content including e-marketing communications, website management, social media, podcasts, and videos, The Digital Content Manager also supports the day-to-day operations of the marketing team and is an integral part of reaching goals for subscription, single ticket sales, and special events.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Creates and sends Auditorium Theatre eblasts and e-newsletters, including messaging, design, and targeting.
– Creates and executes Auditorium Theatre social media messaging, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TripAdvisor, and Yelp. Works with the Director of Marketing and Communications in creating long-term social media strategies.
– Manages the website daily, as well as creates and implements long-term strategies to ensure the Auditorium has the most up-to-date and innovative website.
– Assists in executing marketing events, and provides marketing support to all departments, as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
– Working knowledge of social media platforms and trends
– Must be able to work independently to create and implement a social media plan
– Operational knowledge of website functionality, design, and best practices
– Strong video recording and editing experience
– An active commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility (IDEA)
– Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
– Creativity and problem-solving skills are a must
– Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with both our internal and external partners
– Appreciation and knowledge of the performing arts
– Tessitura, or other CRM database, experience preferred, but not required
– Experience with graphic design programs, WordPress and HTML strongly preferred
$45K – $63K
All candidates must complete an application through Roosevelt University:
The Auditorium Theatre is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, class, religion, country of origin, political belief, (dis)ability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any factor protected by law. BIPOC candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
This role is an on-site role. Roosevelt University requires all new hires to be compliant with our COVID-19 vaccination policy, found at the COVID-19 website here. All new hires are required to be fully vaccinated or have a legitimate religious or medical exemption at the time of hire.
All candidates must complete an application through Roosevelt University
To apply for this job please visit jobs.roosevelt.edu.