Come and be a part of our transformation! Formerly known as the Chicago Architecture Foundation, the Chicago Architecture Center is a nonprofit cultural organization with tours, exhibitions, programs and events for all ages. Our mission is to inspire people to discover why design matters. The CAC is the leading organization devoted to celebrating and promoting Chicago as a center of architectural innovation. As Chicago’s forum for the exchange of ideas on urban design, the CAC inspires people to participate in the building of vibrant communities and to demand the highest standard in urban design.
You will play a critical role in making decisions that contribute to the advancement of our mission. With your broad technical knowledge, analytical thinking, and communication skills, you will manage our primary database applications that will enable the organization to confidently make data-driven decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as expert resource for all issues relating to Tessitura and associated applications.
- Develop standards, procedures and conventions needed to maintain data integrity while meeting the needs of organization-wide use of patron service focused technologies.
- Create and facilitate training programs geared to develop departmental “power users,” and inform users of updates and new features in future versions.
- Manage tour event setup in Ticketmaster and Tessitura.
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve application issues in collaboration with IT and external vendors.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, application best practices, and new features of future software versions.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance and clean-up of key databases to ensure ease of access and accuracy of information.
- Oversee and assist in the annual set-up of necessary system objects to ensure continuity of business across the organization.
- Manage integration of Tessitura, Ticketmaster, and other key databases and participate in biweekly Database Users Group meetings and Tess-Web meetings.
- Assist with data needs in partnership with CAC’s third party-managed retail store.
- Act as primary liaison with Tessitura for the completion of Tech Services projects, answering their questions so that projects can be completed in a timely manner.
- Create and ensure accuracy of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual summary reports for the institution that review revenue, attendance, and other KPIs used to analyze the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or other equivalent education or experience
- Previous experience with ticketing, CRM and/or fundraising database systems in the performing arts industry; Tessitura strongly preferred
- Previous experience with process improvement and documenting processes is desirable
Skills and Attributes
- Strong technical skills using web-based programs and databases
- Attention to detail
- Ability to clearly and concisely organize information
- Ability to work on and prioritize a wide variety of complicated tasks simultaneously
- Strong ability to independently solve complex problems
- Team player with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work calmly, effectively and flexibly with many staff and other professionals
- Strong and demonstrated interpersonal, communications and relationship-building skills
- Ability to grasp new technical material quickly and explain it to non-technical audiences
Please apply here: https://careers.hireology.com/chicagoarchitecturefoundation/292524/description
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com