Website Chicago Magic Lounge
The Chicago Magic Lounge produces live magic performances in the Andersonville neighborhood, and includes a full restaurant and bar program. We pride ourselves on the unique experience and exemplary customer service we provide to our patrons 7 nights a week. The General Manager is responsible for the overall operations of Food & Beverage and Patron Services including personnel management, inventory, scheduling, and accounting, and is expected to provide strong leadership to a robust staff of 40.
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate has
· experience in restaurant and bar management,
· superior customer service skills,
· holds a Food Protection Manager certification with the City of Chicago,
· is Basset trained and certified to train in the state of Illinois,
· shows a high level of competence with Point of Sale systems, employee scheduling, payroll and finance,
· has recently received De-escalation and Sexual Harassment Prevention training.
· Additional useful skills include bilingualism (English and Spanish), theater management, and ticketing platforms.
Email Lesley Stone (she/her), Chief Operating Officer, with cover letter, resume, and references at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org