The Concessions Supervisor ensures that CST’s bars and merchandise stands exemplify our commitment to Service, one of our core values. Under direction from General Management, the Concessions Manager makes sure bars and merchandise stand are stocked and well maintained, that customers are served promptly and cheerfully, and that product and cash are accounted for at the end of each shift.
- Maintain training program for CST Concessions and Merchandise Sales.
- Maintain process documentation for CST Concessions and Merchandise Operations.
- Maintain vendor relationships for Concessions and Merchandise, acting as single point of contact of behalf of CST.
- Keep products and supplies stocked, ordering as needed.
- Maintain menus and other physical signage with design guidelines provided by Marketing and General Management.
- Oversee monthly inventory.
- Anticipate and forecast product needs for special events, openings, student matinees, and parties.
- Keep pub, back bar, remote bars, merchandise cart, and related equipment clean and in good working order.
- Process comp merchandise and concessions requests.
- Maintain Shopventory & Square POS and Inventory systems with most up-to-date information.
The Concessions Manager position is hourly and schedule is based around the theater’s performance and event schedule.
Other duties will be assigned. Job descriptions may evolve to meet the changing needs of the company.
- Bartending experience
- Experience training others
- Inventory management experience preferred
- Basset certified or willing to become Basset certified.
- Evident eagerness to be of service.
- Cheerful and helpful disposition, even under pressure.
- Ability to give clear direction to others.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Chicago Shakespeare is committed to building diversity and inclusion onstage and throughout the organization. We especially encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply. Submit resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates of interest will be contacted by a representative of the Theater; no phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org