TITLE Audience Development Coordinator
FLSA STATUS Non- Exempt
DEPARTMENT Sales & Marketing
Plan and execute all audience development efforts and support work of the affinity marketing groups. Coordinate the production of various marketing materials in support of single ticket efforts at-large. Provide administrative assistance to the Marketing department.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conduct marketing campaigns in support of audience development for all CSOA concert events with special focus on student ticket campaigns, and free/low-cost concerts.
2. Serve as project manager for single ticket campaign materials including direct mail, front of house signs, inserts.
3. Coordinate grassroots promotions and distribution efforts on behalf of marketing department
4. Plan and oversee College Nights and Classic Encounter lecture events and serve as primary liaison for CSO Musician requests
5. Oversee the production of all Symphony Center promotional signage and displays
6. Assist in execution of prospect and reactivation campaigns
7. Provide support for CSO Latino Alliance and CSO African American Network
8. Provide analysis and research support as needed
9. Proofread marketing materials
10. Hire, train and supervise department interns
11. Serve as communications department representative at Symphony Center concerts
12. Special projects as assigned.
1. Reports to Marketing Manager, Patron Acquisition.
2. Works closely with members of the Marketing, Creative Services and Ticketing departments.
3. Other contacts include: CSO departments, promotional partners, print/mail house vendors, CSO Musicians, volunteers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Formal education (minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience) and minimum of 2 years of marketing experience.
2. Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
3. Experience with Tessitura or other patron databases a plus
4. Understanding and appreciation of music.
5. Experience in spreadsheet applications (MS Office).
6. Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
Pleasant office environment.
To apply for full-time, part-time or seasonal positions with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history (PDF or Word attachments only) to email@example.com.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Human Resources Department
220 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to 312-294-3838.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org