TITLE: Institutional Giving Coordinator
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
The Institutional Giving Coordinator contributes to the success of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association (CSOA) by providing administrative support to the Corporate Development and Foundation/Government Relations teams. This position will focus on day-to-day office activities and participate in the tracking, reporting, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of institutional partners.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Support the corporate and foundation teams by preparing documents, performing data entry, managing portfolios, responding to inquiries/requests. And other administrative work as required.
2. Assist with identifying prospects, preparing and disseminating solicitations, tracking and reporting results, managing recognition, and fulfilling benefits.
3. Provide support for major fundraising events including Symphony Ball and Corporate Night.
4. Other duties as assigned.
1. Reports to Director of Corporate Development.
2. Other contacts include: Director of Foundation and Government Relations, Manager of Corporate Development, Grant Writer and, on a limited basis, donors and volunteers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Bachelor’s degree and 1 – 2 years’ experience in fundraising or comparable administrative role.
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
3. Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with great attention to detail and deadline.
4. Strong computer skills, including database and spreadsheet proficiency. Tessitura or similar arts management database a plus, but not required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to learn other pertinent computer applications.
5. Good organizational and proofreading skills with ability to prioritize varied tasks.
6. The ability to work some nights and weekends as needed for concert duty and donor events.
Pleasant office environment.
To apply for full-time, part-time or seasonal positions with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history (PDF or Word attachments only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Human Resources Department
220 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to 312-294-3838.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com