TITLE: Patron Services Supervisor (Patron Loyalty Lead)
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Sales
Supervises a team consisting of one part-time supervisor and several (approximately seven) part-time associates, within the Patron Services division of the CSOA’s Sales and Ticketing Team. Supports the Customer Relations Manager in the areas of ticketing/database operations, personnel, and general office management. Acts as the ticketing lead for patron loyalty initiatives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides leadership support for the Patron Services division of the CSOA’s Sales and Ticketing Team.
2. Collaborates with the marketing department, as the primary administrator for patron loyalty initiatives, such as “surprise and delight” and other patron retention opportunities.
3. Supports sales revenue goals and campaign initiatives.
4. Trains part-time Patron Services staff on Tessitura ticketing/database system, customer service standards, departmental policies/procedures, and information resources.
5. Manages direct-report Patron Services personnel. (i.e. monitoring performance, conducting reviews, assisting with scheduling)
6. Manages the Patron Services phone, web chat queue, and patron email correspondence.
7. Assists with Tessitura ticketing set-up and resolves ticketing system issues, especially during evening and weekend hours.
8. Coordinates ticketing order entry for VIP Services, Group Services, and Telemarketing.
9. Coordinates certain aspects of seat inventory management and ticket fulfillment, working closely with the Box Office.
10. Coordinates special assistance for select patrons, working closely with the Front of House Manager.
11. Assists with special projects such as outbound call campaigns, proofing of marketing materials, database hygiene/maintenance, and patron growth initiatives.
12. Assists with general operations and additional tasks as needed. (i.e. responding to patrons in the phone and web chat queue, keeping shift notes, and attending required meetings)
1. Reports directly to the Customer Relations Manager, and also receives direction from the Director of Sales & Ticketing Operations.
2. Supervises part-time associates and supervisors.
3. Works in partnership with a second Patron Services Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Four year degree or equivalent work experience in sales, customer service, and/or ticketing.
2. Strong organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
3. Customer service background required and supervisory experience preferred.
4. Working knowledge of ticketing systems preferred, especially Tessitura.
5. Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
6. Knowledge and appreciation of classical and jazz music required.
Pleasant office and call center environment.
Evenings and weekends required.
To apply for full-time, part-time or seasonal positions with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history (PDF or Word attachments only) to email@example.com.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Human Resources Department
220 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to 312-294-3838.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@CSO.ORG