TITLE: Digital Marketing Associate (Part-time)
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
Assist in execution of outbound digital advertising and email campaigns in support of ticket sales for Chicago Symphony Orchestra (CSO) and Symphony Center Presents (SCP). Contribute toward the ongoing development of the CSO’s online presence.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist in weekly digital marketing list pulls including targets, lookalikes and suppressions
2. Support content creation for digital marketing campaigns
3. Compile tearsheets, both digital and print, into Marketing archives
4. Design, build and send promotional, informational, and service emails to an opt-in email list
5. Support Digital Marketing Coordinator with email list pulls and promotions
6. Update content on cso.org concert event detail pages
7. Monitor automated emails for accuracy
8. Assemble initial Audio/Visual content for the website
9. Research best practices and new technology features for digital marketing campaigns as needed
10. Analyze results from digital campaign response reports and optimize future campaigns
11. Other duties as assigned
1. Reports to Integrated Media Manager and works closely with Digital Marketing Coordinator
2. Works closely with members of the marketing, content and public relations departments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Formal education (minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience) required.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing is preferred
3. Tessitura experience a plus
4. At least 1 year of professional experience developing social media content and implementing integrated social media campaigns preferred
5. Fluent in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube
6. Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively time manage.
7. Knowledge of orchestral repertoire and performing artists
8. Experienced copywriter
9. Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator a plus.
Pleasant office environment.
To apply for full-time, part-time or seasonal positions with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history (PDF or Word attachments only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Human Resources Department
220 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to 312-294-3838.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com