TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Coordinate outbound email campaigns in support of ticket sales for Chicago Symphony Orchestra (CSO) and Symphony Center Presents (SCP). Create curate, and edit content for email and social media sites. Deliver and update content for cso.org and digital advertising campaigns. Contribute toward the ongoing development of the CSO’s online presence and interactive strategy. Coordinate other digital services to CSO Patrons and site visitors as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Write copy for promotional emails, social media posts, and select cso.org content
2. Design, build and send promotional, informational, and service emails to an opt-in email list
3. Work with Marketing Director to create and execute email strategy that coincides with the creation of optimal email lists and incorporates greater segmentation and personalization.
4. Maintain outbound email schedule and work with other departments on improving organizational email processes.
5. Track and monitor outbound email campaign to ensure optimal campaigns and maximum effectiveness.
6. Create and implement online and social media promotions in support of ticket revenue.
7. Coordinate promotion of video and article content through email and social media outlets
8. Coordinate digital advertising campaigns that involve the curation and promotion of various content, including video and articles, through email and social media outlets
9. Facilitate social media planning process and serve as inter-departmental liaison and coordinator of social media content.
10. Post relevant, engaging content and manage daily social media marketing
11. Assist with content management and utilization of digital assets on cso.org.
12. Oversee search engine marketing (Google key words, SEM) and reporting
13. Optimize search engine marketing and utilization of Google suite (Ads, Analytics) and reporting
1. Reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
2. Other contacts include: PR, IT, Ticketing, Development, CSO social media followers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Bachelor’s Degree or ongoing progress towards a Bachelor’s Degree required.
2. Some experience editing web sites or working with content management system.
3. Ability to coordinate activities with Marketing, PR, IT and customer service personnel.
4. Intermediate level (or higher) proficiency with HTML/CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator.
5. Love of and passion for classical music
6. Ability to take on many projects at once.
7. Working knowledge of Google Analytics Suite
8. Previous experience with Mail2/Prospect2/WordFly or comparable email system
9. Knowledge of or previous experience with Tessitura database a plus.
WORKING CONDITIONS Pleasant office environment.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply for full-time, part-time or seasonal positions with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history (PDF or Word attachments only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Human Resources Department
220 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to 312-294-3838.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com