Provide support to the Ticketing Department selling and processing season and single ticket orders and exchanges. Provide excellent customer service.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary responsibility is selling tickets and assisting customers with service requests and questions over the phone, live chat on cso.org and in our lobby before concerts.
Responsible for accurate and efficient order entry for CSO and SCP ticket requests and special concerts, including research.
Reconcile deposits of monies through the ticketing system, including check processing and charge deposit authorization.
Responsible for reading daily updates via the briefing and remaining up-to-date with office policies and procedures.
Process ticket exchanges, donations, and gift certificates.
Participate in the patron loyalty program (Surprise and Delight) as requested.
Keep informed as to changes in programming, dates, artist changes, and new discounts.
Other projects as assigned, i.e. call campaigns, postcard mailings.
Reports to Ticketing Supervisors and Customer Relations Manager.
Works directly with patrons.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Working knowledge of ticketing systems, Microsoft Office, and the Internet preferred.
2. Sales and/or customer service experience required.
3. Team-player and goal oriented.
4. Knowledge of classical repertoire and/or jazz is preferred.
5. Good organizational skills and ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
6. Good telephone presence and ability to work with the public as a source of information and sales.
7. Dependable and reliable to be here when scheduled.
Please apply to HR@CSO.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org