Website collaboraction Collaboraction
Powerful Stories. Crucial Conversations. Transforming Chicago.
Our Mission: Collaboraction builds knowledge, empathy, dialogue and action around oppression and inequity through live theatre, film and online interactive programs that leverage the power of storytelling and community to cultivate positive social change.
Collaboraction is currently seeking a part-time, skilled and innovative Marketing Manager to join our collaborative work environment. We seek a candidate who will create clear, welcoming pathways for new and existing members to engage with and contribute to the work of the organization and use that engagement to spread our message of inclusion.
The Marketing Manager is the lead marketing, brand and communications staff member. This individual reports directly to the Managing Director and Artistic Director.
The Marketing Manager who can work directly with the company’s leadership to:
- Create and implement strategy budget, tactics and collateral for our productions digital and physical productions
- Promote special events and fundraisers
- Design print fliers, programs, and posters and/or serve as liaison to graphic designer
- Write marketing copy, text and proposals
- Connect with and build our CollaborActivist Membership Program
- Create and drive social media posts using photos, videos, and other relevant material
- Maintain and update Collaboraction.org (a Wix site)
- Contribute to the overall institutional marketing of the organization, including branding, and identity, etc.
- Connect with and establish partnerships with organizations, community groups, local activists and non-profits.
- Experience with producing theatre and film
- A passion and experience working with marketing for social justice campaigns, political campaigns, or activism, etc.
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with volunteers
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate will have a history of work in nonprofit fundraising, social justice, and have proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, and Google Docs and Sheets.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Collaboraction at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “Marketing Manager [Insert Your Name]”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com