COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Endeavor Business Media is looking for a self-motivated, communications guru to join our team as a Community Development Executive (CDE). If you have a knack for striking up conversations with complete strangers, get a rush out of achieving goals, and enjoy direct reward for a job well done, this is the position for you. As a CDE you will be responsible for recruiting attendees to participate in Endeavor Business Media’s 11 highly successful hosted buyer summit events. You will develop relationships with executive leaders and municipal decision makers in various private and public sector industries like; Jewelry Stores, Parks and Recreation, Trucking, Higher Education Recreation, Municipal Transit Bus, Public Works, and more.
An ideal candidate should have the ability to efficiently build credibility, urgency, and rapport to create an excited and engaged group of industry leaders at our summit events. You will excel as a CDE if you are task-driven, organized, focused, and an independent worker. Bonus points for a background in communications.
Work hours are flexible. Office attire is casual. Opportunity to travel to Summits 2-4 times a year.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Interview and recruit potential attendees by illuminating the unique format of our Summit events, while engaging with them about the successes/difficulties they face at work.
• Maintain daily high phone call volume and email correspondence.
• Utilize a Customer Relationship Management database to document attendee interactions.
• Draft phone scripts, reference material, and additional documents as the need arises.
• Research and Identify prospective attendees and business opportunities.
• Attend and assist in the operations of our summits several times a year; strong interpersonal skills, face-to-face communications, and moderate small group presenting proficiency will be very beneficial.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great time management and working well even during “crunch time”.
• An enduring friendly and personable demeanor, whether on the first or last call of the day.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Suite programs: Word, Excel, PP, Outlook etc.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to email@example.com.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.
Instructions to Apply: For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For consideration, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement in confidence to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org