The Business Clerk will support the back-office operations at Court Theatre, a department of the University of Chicago, reporting to the General Manager. The position is seasonal part-time working an average of 15 hours per week. Some weekday availability required.
- Under supervision of General Manager, facilitating accounts payable, including check-entry & account/expense reconciliation, and answering accounts receivable inquiries.
- Artistic database entry and basic maintenance
- Assisting with new-hire and on-boarding procedures
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- University Facilities department liaison for work and maintenance requests
- On-campus courier services, including check pick up/distribution
- Filing & office organizing
- Basic IT support (maintaining office equipment, running diagnostics, ordering & setting up new computers, university IT experts’ liaison)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, with familiarly of spreadsheets and Microsoft Access
One year of office experience or other professional work experience
- Familiarity with bookkeeping
- Comfortability with multi-tasking and a fast-paced office environment
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required
Email Resume & Cover Letter to Zac Davis , General Manager.
Please put in the subject line “Business Clerk Application”
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE