Creative Goods Merchandise is currently seeking friendly, enthusiastic, reliable individuals to work as Merchandising Sales Associates for the upcoming HAMILTON EXHIBITION on Northerly Island. Part time and full time positions available.
A mandatory training session will be held before your first shift.
Training Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019.
· Greeting exhibition patrons and processing all merchandise transactions.
· Following proper cash handling procedures.
· Contributing to the overall sales goals of the locations with up-selling skills.
· Maintaining an ongoing working knowledge of products, prices and promotions.
· Effectively managing lines while maintaining enthusiasm.
· Receiving, processing and replenishing merchandise inventory.
· Retail experience is desired
· Strong basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division required.
· Candidates must be able to positively engage with customers, team members and leaders.
· Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Theater and entertainment experience/interest is desired but not necessary.
· Ideal candidate is a quick learner, very outgoing, people oriented, has excellent communication skills and experience in sales/marketing.
*Shifts vary from 5 to 8 hours. $15/hr
Email brief cover letter and resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send Brief Cover Letter and Resume to Olivia at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org