The hit Off-Broadway comedy, DRUNK SHAKESPEARE, is hiring in Chicago! We are looking for a professional, experienced server/front of house person to join our team. We foster an incredibly fun environment in the style of a secret society speakeasy. We strive to provide patrons with a unique and memorable experience, so service quality is a top priority. This is an opportunity to be part of an incredible Chicago experience.
Candidates must be available Friday and Saturday evenings.
Weekend shifts will run approximately 6:30-12:30am, with potential for added shifts during the holidays.
This is a part-time position.
Serving/catering experience and/or FOH theater or event experience strongly recommended. We value friendly, hardworking multi-taskers who place guest experience above all else. All FOH staff share production and service responsibilities, splitting tips among bar and FOH.
Working as a team, all employees will:
- Assist with running box office / checking IDs
- Assist with set up and clean up
- Serving drinks to guests during the duration of the play.
- Assist head bartender with all aspects of bar maintenance and execution.
- Stock bar area, prepare garnishes, light food prep.
- Maintain theatre and bar area, running laundry, cleaning surfaces, and stocking bathrooms.
Compensation: $15/hr + Tip Share
Please send a short cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be scheduled individually by appointment.
Venue is located at 182 N. Wabash Ave.
To learn more about the production, visit www.drunkshakespeare.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com