Drury Lane Theatre
Position Purpose and Objectives
Under direct supervision of the Group Services Manager, the Group Services Associate is responsible
for executing excellent customer service establishing strong relationships with the all Drury Lane clients.
Duties include, but are not limited to, working on client contracts; working with clients to create a
superior experience, pre, during and post visit; working with Martinique Drury Lane to assure that food
and beverage portion throughout the group experience is as contracted; additional administrative tasks
Essential Job Functions
• Establishes and maintains trust and rapport with clients through appropriate coordination of
new and existing accounts to ensure repeat business.
• Serves as a point-of-contact for existing customers and coordinates with internal and/or
external constituencies to obtain price estimates, generate contracts, book reservations, resolve
complaints, or perform other similar duties.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by analyzing complaints, concerns, and suggestions.
• Compiles reports regarding sales activities and monitors progress toward established sales
• Utilizes databases to track customers, fulfill group orders, manage seat allocations, generate
invoices, and/or input other relevant data.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
General Job Functions
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to use independent judgment to analyze and resolve problems.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
• Professionally represent Drury Lane Productions at all times.
Experience and Knowledge Required
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Previous administrative, and customer service experience-minimum of 2 years
• At least (1) year previous sales, box office, or events experience required
• Proficient in all Microsoft Suites and Google Suites required
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
• Ability to stand or walk for 2-4 hours.
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
• Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19
• Must have reliable transportation
Send an email titled "Group Services Associate Application" with a resume, Cover Letter, and two references to Chloe Gracias at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com