Position Purpose and Objectives:
Under the direct supervision of the Restaurant Manager, the Lounge Server is responsible for taking orders and delivering them to our guests, maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service, working in close collaboration with colleagues, and following established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing customers with a memorable experience.
Specific Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
General Job Responsibilities
- Coming to work promptly and regularly.
- Managing personal work flow effectively, including completing tasks assigned accurately and in a timely manner.
- Problem solving and reacting to change productively and professionally.
- Taking direction and working well with others.
- Behaving professionally within the work environment.
- Being willing to perform other tasks as assigned and working as part of a team.
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Food Handlers
- Previous experience preferred – Serving 1 year
- Ability to walk, sit, and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Required holidays, nights, and weekends
- Reliable transportation required.
Position Reports To:
Immediate Supervisor: Restaurant Manager
Direct Supervisor: Food and Beverage Director
Send resume to Food and Beverage Director, Alexandra Rudolf, at email@example.com and Theatre Administrative Assistant, Nyssa Lowenstein, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com