Full-time position with GREAT employee benefits, paid-time off, and more!
Lead the marketing and communications activities of the ECC Arts Center and supervise, evaluate and oversee the ECC box office staff and event volunteers.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Master’s degree (MA) with 3 years box office/ticketing system supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Considerable skill in supervising direct/indirect reports and a sizable corps of volunteers.
- Considerable organizational skills necessary for managing a wide array of competing priorities and deadlines and for effective organization/distribution of critical information.
- Considerable skill in written and verbal communications, with an emphasis on customer service.
- Considerable skill in operating a personal computer, applicable software and peripheral equipment, as well as, learning and adapting to new and/or updated programs and technology.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes days/evenings/weekends as needed by the department.
Apply NOW by clicking the website link above or visiting our job's site at jobs.elgin.edu!
Cover Letter Instructions: please include in detail your current and/or previous marketing experience and social media experience.