Website Elgin Community College
Elgin Community College is seeking part-time Theatre Technicians!
This position is responsible for providing technical support for Elgin Community College theater productions and events, including scenery, lighting, sound and stage set-up Work involves the ability to maintain and clean theaters and equipment used in the making of productions. General supervision is received from the assigned manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities –
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, with a minimum of one year prior experience as a theater technician or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Some knowledge on the operation of power tools.
- Working skill in developing and maintaining positive and professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Working skill in written and verbal communication
- Working skill in operating a personal computer, applicable software and peripheral equipment as well as learning and adapting to new and updated programs and technology.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes days/evenings/weekends as needed by the department
apply directly on our website, click the link above on this page or follow this link:
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.