Reports to: Patron Services Manager
- Lead 1 – 5 Audience Services Associates in executing exceptional customer service at all performances.
- Provide a level of service that consistently surpasses expectations
- Provide customer feedback to the company – especially when there is an opportunity for deeper understanding of our audience and their needs/wants
- Be a champion of our sales policies and feel confident supporting them while at the same time being a champion of our customer
- Oversee execution of merchandise sales, pre-show experience, post-show autograph line, and post-show donation collection. This position routinely moves merchandise and displays that may weigh up to 25 lbs.
- Greet student and public groups and act as primary ECT representative.
- Working with venue house management, resolve patron issues due to seating, ticketing, late arrivals, etc.
- Work closely with venue House Management and ECT Stage Management to establish show start times or holds.
- Ensure consistent communications with student groups as they arrive at the venue; specifically, in delivery of a pre-show speech on the bus or in the lobby.
- Write and distribute comprehensive FOH reports including insights on audience experience, Front of House operations, and accurate counts of merchandise sales and collected donations.
- Work with Supervisor to order merchandise to be sold at shows.
- Closely monitor current merchandise inventory, collateral, and other supplies; communicate needs with main office and make accommodations for dropping off replenishments as needed.
- Process day-of performance comp requests and issue confirmation emails.
- Oversee technology – tablets, square, etc.
- Troubleshoot as needed, advise on replacements as needed.
Audience Services Associate Supervision
- Supervise Audience Services Associates (ASA) at all performances.
- Maintain consistent communication with ASA’s, disseminating updates pertaining to signage, FOH display, groups, company information, etc.
- Track all ASA hours communicating totals to supervisor
- Audit ASA’s performance regularly, providing feedback for improvement.
- Respond to day-of-show emergencies (staff no shows, cancellations, groups, etc).
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “FOH” in the subject line
Emerald City Theatre provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org