TITLE: Full-time Box Office/Marketing Associate
Manage the box office, assist with group sales, and facilitate email and social media marketing
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Answer box office phones and assist customers with purchasing tickets during the day
2. Have primary responsibility for weekly e-blasts
3. Have primary responsibility for semi-weekly postings on FB, Twitter, and Instagram.
4. Assist with marketing upcoming season to group sales patrons
5. Assist with light office work as assigned such as supply inventorying, filing, mailings, and updating Google Calendar
6. Checking in patrons as they arrive for the performance
7. Selling available tickets prior to each performance
8. Send FOH report for each performance to designated show/theater staff
1. Reports to Managing Director and Executive Director
2. Works directly with patrons
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Must be comfortable working with computerized ticketing system
2. Must be comfortable interacting with patrons
3. Must be comfortable with learning Constant Contact online e-mail marketing system
4. Previous experience with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram preferred
5. Experience with Photoshop and other graphics design programs preferred
6. Previous experience with Constant Contact or other e-mail marketing system and graphic design preferred
7. Previous experience working box office preferred
8. Previous office experience preferred
9. Must have a willingness to learn new systems
10. Attention to details and organizational skills
HOURS WORKED AND LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT
1. This position is full-time and does not receive health insurance benefits.
2. Ten days of Paid Time-Off per year, with five days available after first six months.
3. Position will be 37.5 hours a week with specific workdays varying depending upon production schedule. Nights and weekends will be required.
Pleasant office environment in an historic mansion. During the upcoming summer production, there will be some hours spent outdoors while working box office and front of house for the outdoor production.
Please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Box Office Marketing Application. No calls please. First Folio Theatre is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com