Job Posting – Box Office/Front of House
TITLE: Box Office/Front of House Associate
Manage the box office for performances during our outdoor summer season July 10 – August 18.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Checking in patrons as they arrive for the performance
2. Selling available tickets prior to each performance
3. Send nightly FOH report to designated show/theater staff
1. Reports to Managing Director and Executive Director
2. Works directly with patrons
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Must be comfortable working with computerized ticketing system
2. Must be comfortable interacting with patrons
3. Previous experience working box office and/or front of house beneficial, but not required
4. Attention to details and organizational skills
5. Must be comfortable working outdoors in a variety of weather situations, including light rain (umbrella provided)
HOURS WORKED AND LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT
1. This position is part-time and does not receive health insurance benefits; holiday pay or any paid time-off
2. Must be willing to work evenings (5:45pm – 9:45 pm) five nights a week: W thru SU
3. Position will be available during the six week run of the production: July 10 – August 18; Must be available for 2 hour training session (to be scheduled as available) prior to start of the run
4. Position could extend into part-time hours during our indoor season in the fall
Pleasant box office environment on the grounds of a forest preserve with a historic mansion
First Folio Theatre is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.
Please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Henry FOH Application. No calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com