Website Goodman Theatre
The Goodman Theatre is seeking a Production Office Coordinator to be an integral part of the Production Department. The successful candidate will administer the day-to-day functions of the production department. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, proactive, and able to work in an always changing environment.
- Oversee week to week production accounting and reporting with Production Department Supervisors and Business Office.
- Create and Update season calendar and dates in collaboration with the Director of Production
- Maintain Goodman ArtsVision calendar and work with the rest of the Goodman team to keep requests and information current.
- Administer, collect, and update information in production databases, Teams, and reference materials.
- Facilitate designer and crew contracting, travel, housing, and payments with Director of Production, General Management, Human Resources, and Business Office.
- Review and process timecards with Production Department Supervisors and Business Office.
- Coordinate onboarding for all new Production Staff in collaboration with Human Resources and department supervisor.
- Assist Director of Production in creating season budgets and labor projections.
- Schedule, and support Production Department meetings and objectives
- Assist Production Office and Events department in creation of event estimates, and support of events as needed.
- Work with Director of Production to track and maintain budgets for equipment repair and replacement.
- Model behavior and values consistent with Goodman’s Community Agreements and furthering Goodman’s IDEAA(inclusion, diversity, equity, anti-racism and access) goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in theatre production or administration
- Strong interest in organizational Diversity Equity and Inclusion programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to handle sensitive situations
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, track, and follow up to ensure all tasks and duties are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and computer and database skills
Goodman Theatre offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, paid vacation, sick leave, 401K & Parental Leave.
Goodman Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. By dedicating itself to three guiding principles—quality, diversity and community— the Goodman Theatre seeks to be the premier cultural organization in Chicago, providing productions and programs that make an essential contribution to the quality of life in our city.
The Goodman is an inclusive and accessible employer. Successful candidates will have experience working with diverse groups of people and will demonstrate a deep commitment to advancing equity and inclusion at the Goodman Theatre.
The Goodman requires proof of full vaccination and booster. New employees who are not fully vaccinated as of the date of hire are required to be fully vaccinated within 45days of hire and provide twice-weekly proof of a negative COVID-19 test prior to being fully vaccinated. Further details will be provided upon hire.?
Please submit a cover letter and resume by using the provided link. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job please visit goodmantheatre.ourhcm.com.