Grand Stage Company has a full time Service Technician position available at our N Knox location. Candidate must be energetic, creative, organized, self-starting, and have good people skills. Job functions include responsibility for performing installation and repair work on theatrical lighting and control systems. This includes in-house and on-site work in collaboration with our project management and repair departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Maintain and repair Grand Stage equipment
– Maintain and repair customer equipment both in the shop and in the field
– Install and commission new projects and systems
– Supervise electrical contractors for hang & focus of new projects and systems
– Generate billing and maintain records and logs
– Create purchase orders and keep inventory current
– Maintain repair area in function and appearance
– Assist with general company IT infrastructure and deployment
– Assist with contract sales specification, quotation and order closing
– Some travel required and non-standard hours
Ideal Candidates will possess the following:
– An interest in electronics and software
– A desire to solve problems and create solutions
– Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
– Strong organizational skills
– The ability to multi-task, set agendas, and handle several projects simultaneously.
– Computer literacy in general PC and Microsoft products
– A valid Illinois driver’s license with a clean driving record
– The ability to lift 60 lbs., use ladders, and work in construction type environments
– Prior experience with and working knowledge of entertainment equipment including ETC, Strand, and Colortran.
Benefits include optional insurance plans, retirement plan, paid holidays, personal and sick days and paid vacation after appropriate qualification period(s).
Grand Stage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit http://www.grandstage.com/employment.html for more information and to download an Employment Application.
Send resume and cover letter to: Grand Stage Company, Attn: Matt Winstead, 3418 N Knox Ave. Chicago, IL 60641, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com