The Greenhouse Theater Center is a 501(c)()3 non-profit organization that serves as a rental facility and theater production company. With five stages and one rehearsal space, the building serves over 50,000 patrons annually.
The Greenhouse Theater Center is seeking candidates for the part-time position (10-20 hours/week) of Audience Services Associate. Night and weekend availability is a must for all applicants. Ideal candidates should have previous customer service experience, knowledge of ticketing software, and bar-tending experience. BASSET certification is preferred and CPR/First Aid certification is a plus! BASSET certification will need to be completed if hired, with reimbursement by the organization.
This position reports to the General Manager and Box Office Manager. The Audience Services Associate will be cross-trained on all positions within the Front of House Department, including but not limited to House Management, Box Office, and Bar-tending. All candidates must be 21 years of age or older.
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be flexible, with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Be of a team-oriented mind-set with the ability to supervise volunteer ushers
- Have problem-solving capabilities
- Enjoy working in a busy, occasionally hectic environment
- Be punctual, with a readiness to jump into each role
- Be able to consistently work 10-20 hours a week, and must be available for at least three shifts a week including one weekend evening and/or matinee shift.
- Have a sense of humor and willingness to cultivate friendships
- Be available on evenings and weekends, including occasional late night performances. Typical shifts for late nights end around 12:30 am.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: Katy Traxler, Box Office Manager at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org