Haven Chicago is currently seeking a TECHNICAL DIRECTOR for their upcoming production of TITUS ANDRONICUS directed by Artistic Director, Ian Damont Martin.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contractor shall work with the Scenic Designer to budget, quote, draw, construct, paint, and install a set for Production.
- Contractor shall attend all scheduled production meetings, unless otherwise agreed by Producer.
- Contractor shall create and maintain any necessary technical drawings and paperwork.
- Contractor shall work with Scenic Designer to ensure that the set can be realized within budget and delivered by the first day of tech.
- Contractor shall hire necessary overhire assistance for build, load-in, notes, and strike. Contractor will consult with Production Manager on payment and budget of overhire assistance.
- Contractor shall be present for production meetings during tech.
- Contractor shall be available for daily note calls through opening night.
- Contractor shall be available for up to 5 note calls throughout the run.
- Contractor shall be responsible for organizing strike of the set, disposing of ununsed materials, and returning all rental equipment, following the closing performance.
11/3-First Design Meeting
12/9-2/5 Rehearsals (two week break for holidays)
Please email resume to Managing Director, Angela Salinas at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com