Manage social media accounts. Support marketing initiatives with corresponding and coordinated social campaigns to bolster ticket sales and the Haven brand. Responsibilities include posting on the Haven platforms, engaging with social content from actors, directors, staff and other talents, responding to comments and direct messages as necessary and seeking out opportunities to connect with similarly aligned companies and individuals.
– Create copy that is appropriate to the tone and style of Haven while paying attention to spelling and grammar.
– Create graphics as necessary following templates and brand guidelines, sending them through marketing/brand check. Maintain a cohesive look and feel throughout social, including the curation of informative and appealing Instagram grid.
– Stay up-to-date on best practices.
– Make recommendations for improved strategy.
– Attend monthly staff meetings.
– Attend at least two performances during each run as the company rep.
– Attend other auditions, read throughs, opening nights, auditions, shoots, etc as requested by Managing Director and others planned/coordinated with Marketing Director to support social initiatives. Be able to realistically manage schedule of events, including knowing when to coordinate with other staff to document events in the case of Social Media Manager’s absence.
– Know social. Have good intuition, be willing to try new things and adapt based on learnings and be aware of what other similar companies are doing.
– Be collaborative. Listen to ideas from the team and be able to share your own.
– Believe in the mission. Understand and stand behind the mission of Haven and behave as such while representing the company.
Please email Mariah@HavenChi.org with your resume and a brief cover letter for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org