Jam Theatricals is seeking an individual with 3+ years of professional marketing campaign management experience for live entertainment events with a primary objective of driving ticket sales. This position is responsible for a number of Broadway Series and special engagement productions across the country.
The primary duty of this position is execution of comprehensive ad campaigns; including, but not limited to media buying, press, promotions, grassroots outreach and social media management. Entertainment marketing experience desired but not required. The work requires a motivated, organized, resourceful and resilient self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects and respect multiple deadlines on a tight schedule. Theater interest/knowledge is a strong plus. Social media and digital media buying is required. Position is full time salaried with benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred focus in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business or equivalent
- 3+ years media planning and buying experience
- Demonstrated success in developing, managing, and executing marketing campaigns/initiatives on the agency and/or client side
- Proficiency with digital marketing platforms, in particular Facebook Ads Manager required
- Experience with any of the following platforms is a plus: Google Advertising Suite, Apple Search, Google Campaign
- Manager and/or working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tool
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proficiency in digital media and direct response marketing preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on team success; must be able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Effective client relations skills; ability to manage client relationships and offer strategic advice
- Ability to establish and meet tight deadlines and change directions efficiently when necessary in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively present work to colleagues and clients at all levels
- Penchant for innovation, creative problem-solving, strategic thinking and critical thought
- Enthusiasm to learn and stay current in the digital space
- Excellent written, verbal and math skills
- Interest in live entertainment and theatre preferred, but not required
Send cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. Please put MARKETING MANAGER in subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org