Jam Theatricals, Ltd. seeks a seasoned and experienced person to fill the newly created position of Operations Manager.
Under general supervision, provides complex administrative support and project coordination for the Vice President of Operations. Utilizes detailed knowledge of the organization’s operations, policies, procedures, and personnel to analyze problems, determine approaches, compile and analyze data, and prepare reports/recommendations.
1. Assists Vice President of Operations in all aspects of the business; Broadway Touring, Venue Management/Coordination, Human Resources, Contract Management, Insurance Management, ticketing, show settlement, etc.
2. Coordinates the administrative workflow of the department; recommends new processes as needed.
3. Acts as Event Manager on assigned projects and/or markets.
4. Some travel will be required as needed.
5. May attend meetings with senior staff during which high level university initiatives/matters are discussed and where a high level of confidentially and discretion is required.
6. Non-standard hours are part of this position. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 10 am until 6 pm, with the potential for weekends and holidays work as required.
7. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
Five years (5) of related job experience is required.
Commensurate with experience.
Please provide at least three current references.
Email letter of interest, resume, and references to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org