Graphic Design Intern Position
The Graphic Design Intern provides print and digital design support and administrative assistance to the Harris Theater’s Marketing team. This internship focuses on graphic design production of digital and print graphics including marketing collateral, email campaigns, digital screens, ect. Reporting to the Design and Brand Manager, the Graphic Design Intern will gain an understanding of all elements of graphic design for a small nonprofit organization.
- Assist in production of digital and print marketing collateral including but not limited to: eblast graphics, flyers, postcards, program inserts, performance programs, animated gifs, creating and editing kiosk, box office, & lobby screen digital graphics.
- Assist other departments with Photoshopping images and reformatting logos.
- Maintain internal electronic and print files of marketing collateral.
- Organizing collateral samples and collateral archive.•Provide onsite event support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Undergraduates or recent graduates with a strong interest in the arts and the desire to pursue graphic design as career are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational and computer skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of Abobe Photoshop and Abobe InDesign is a must. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Abobe After Effects, and WordFly is a plus.Internship Details
September 3, 2019 – June 30, 2020
Up to 15 hours/week; Monday – Friday (flexible hours)
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Design Intern” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com