The Harris Theater for Music and Dance in Millennium Park is seeking Ticketing Service Representatives for part-time openings on our Box Office Team. Ideal candidates will have excellent customer services skills, be proficient in Tessitura, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as problem-solving abilities. The Ticketing Service Representative reports to the Box Office Treasurer and assists in the daily operations of the Harris Theater Box Office. Weekday, evening, weekend and holiday availability a must.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to
· Process telephone, walk-up, and e-mail ticket orders for all Harris Theater performances
· Responsible for opening and closing procedures
· Handle will-call, sales, and customer support during performances
· Maintain ticket database with current information
· Assist and welcome all guests entering our space
· Support the ticketing needs of rental companies
· Provide accurate records of all daily box office financials
· Maintain a current and competent level of knowledge for the Harris Theater and rental companies
· Assist in the maintenance of a clean and organized box office
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous Tessitura ticket system experience required
· Box office hours of operation are noon – 5:00 PM and until 30 minutes after performance starts on performance days.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekdays, nights, weekends and holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
· Please provide a cover letter, resume and include TICKET SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE in the subject line to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
· Flexible P/T, 20 to 30 hours per week, based on theater needs, with extremely competitive compensation.
Working relationship with Local 750
Please provide a cover letter, resume and include TICKET SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com