Windy City Paws
Windy City Paws is Chicago’s top-rated luxury dog walking and pet sitting company. We have been providing individual dog walks, dog runs, training walks, cat visits, and pet sits to clients throughout Chicago since 2009. We’re currently looking to hire a responsible animal lover to join our professional team as our Lead Walker!
Are you someone that loves having every day a little different? Do you enjoy exploring the city and surrounding neighborhoods with a furry friend? Are you a great communicator and enjoy work that is at times spontaneous and not always planned in advance?
The Windy City Paws Lead Walker must be committed to providing customers the highest level of care and, most importantly, enjoy working with dogs and cats every day! We’re looking for someone dependable and communicative who has previous experience in the petcare industry and is available for work 30 hours per week Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm.
Responsibilities of a Lead Dog Walker/Cat Sitter:
- Provide exercise, training, positive reinforcement, responsible care and enriching playtime either inside with cats or outside on walks with dogs for the full duration of the service time
- Be able to provide care for all of Windy City Paws service offerings (dog walks, cat visits, training walks, petsits, etc) including administering medication, and using appropriate and safe gear
- Train employees on all Windy City Paws service offerings
- Assist employees out in the field with training, keys, lockboxes
- Commute to all Windy City Paws service areas
- Assist with field marketing initiatives as needed
- Assist with administration work in the office as needed
Qualifications and Skills for this position:
- Available to work (and be in the field) Monday-Friday: 10am-4pm
- Must have professional pet care experience and enjoy working with animals
- Be comfortable working outside in all sorts of weather
- Have a reliable car for regular and consistent use on the job
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a smartphone or mobile device with WiFi and/or cellular data capabilities and daily internet access.
- Intend to make a minimum 6 month commitment to this job.
- Pass a background check before starting the position.
- Monday – Friday 10am-4pm: $17.50/hr
- If extra hours are desired, we offer evening & weekend hours (M-F 5-8pm & Sat/Sun 8am-8pm): $22.50/hr
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare Plan option available after 90 days
Apply at the link below.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.