Lifeline is a 39-year old, non-equity theater company that specializes in original literary adaptations and arts education programming. Lifeline Theatre is currently seeking production team members for their upcoming KidSeries production of Dooby Dooby Moo, directed by Heather Currie. Lifeline is currently seeking a Stage Manager for the production.
- First Production Meeting: July 24, 2022
- Meet and Greet/Rehearsals Begin: September 26, 2022
- Tech begins: November 2, 2022
- Preview #1: Wednesday, November 9 (11AM Curtain)
- TBA Rehearsal: November 9 (1-5pm)
- Dress Tech Rehearsal: November 10-11
- Preview #2 and #3 (11:00am and 1:00pm): November 12
- Preview #4 and Opening (11:00am 1:00pm): November 13
- Public Performances: Saturday and Sundays at 11:00am and 1:00pm
- Matinee Performances: As booked. Tuesdays through Thursdays at 10:30am. More weekday matinees may be added, with notice, pending sales.
- Closes: December 11
Lifeline is closely monitoring state and local public health guidelines and the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the health and safety of the production team, cast, staff, and audience members. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination and booster is required for all hired production team members and staff. Vaccination records will be kept confidential and maintained separately from personnel paperwork. As guidelines are evolving on a frequent basis, Lifeline will continue to adjust safety protocols as needed. Detailed safety guidelines will be communicated prior to the start of rehearsals.
Lifeline Theatre interprets, explores, and reimagines books and other literary works to create stories that move us beyond the margins of our own lives.
Lifeline Theatre is dedicated to offering a safe, inclusive, accessible and just environment that values equity, nurtures individuality and celebrates diversity. We are committed to implementing strategies and best-practices that dismantle racism, harassment and all forms of oppression within our company and the greater theatre community.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if we feel there is a potential match with your skills and experience and our needs. No phone calls please. Lifeline Theatre provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com