Lifeline Theatre is seeking to fill the position of a part time Front of House Associate.
Lifeline Theatre is driven by a passion for story. Our ensemble process supports writers in the development of literary adaptations and new work, and our theatrical and educational programs foster a lifelong engagement with literature and the arts. A cultural anchor of Rogers Park, we are committed to deepening our connection to an ever-growing family of artists and audiences, both near and far.
This position will work various roles on the front of house team including house manager, shuttle driver, and box office. This position will report to the Operations Manager and will start immediately. Hours for this position vary based on production schedule.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Processing all ticket transactions including phone, in person and online sales
· Preparing will call tickets
· Maintaining accurate daily sales reports
· Overseeing and training volunteers
· Driving patrons to the theatre before and after performances from the remote parking lot.
· Providing customers with an excellent and personal experience
· MainStage Performances: Thursday & Friday 7:30 PM, Saturday 4:00 PM & 8:00 PM, Sunday 4:00 PM. Date ranges are 9/6/19-10/27/19, 2/14/20-4/5/20, 5/22/20-7/12/20.
· KidSeries Perfromances: Saturday & Sunday 11:00 AM & 1:00 PM. Date ranges are 10/19/19-11/24/19, 1/11/20-2/16/20, 3/14/20-4/19/20.
· Fillet of Solo Festival: Fridays – Sundays specific show times TBA, 1/10/20-1/26/20
· Must be available on Thursday & Friday evenings, and Saturdays and Sundays.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Excellent customer service skills
· Team player in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Able to multitask in a high paced environment
· Self motivated
Lifeline Theatre is striving to build a diverse organization at all levels. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. We encourage candidates of color and people with disabilities to apply. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Please send a letter of interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if we feel there is a potential match with your skills and experience and our needs. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com