Internship Title: Human Resources Intern
Time Commitment: 14-25 hours per week
Season: Summer (May – August)
Brief Description of Duties:
- Recruiting: Assist with screening, scheduling and processing candidates throughout the hiring process
- HR Administration: Assist with sorting, scanning, filing and documenting employee records and data.
- Lyric Intern Program: Assist with the refinement of our internship program, including capability building and recreational activities for interns, etc.
- Other special projects
- Ability to apply sound judgment, creativity and problem solving skills to improve HR programs and operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, highly organized, and detail oriented
- Ability to work well with a team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office a plus, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org