Allied Global Marketing is seeking an intern to work within our Strategy & Delivery and Media Chicago department. The ideal intern is punctual, self-motivated and should possess excellent communication and organizational skills. The intern will gain experience in the coordination of numerous marketing strategies for various theater, cultural and lifestyle clients which may include, promotion coordination, advertising and media buying support, market research and general office duties.
We are currently accepting resumes for an immediate start for a Winter/Spring 2020 internship in our Chicago office.
The ideal candidate:
– has a strong interest in theater and marketing
– is available part-time 3 days/week (preferably days in a row) 20 hours/week minimum
– is punctual, self-motivated and should possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
– is doing the internship for school credit
– is looking to gain professional experience in arts marketing
Please submit a cover letter and resume by email only to Alyssa Hammerschmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org, no calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com