Website Marriott Theatre
Marriott Theatre is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusivity for its staff, creative teams, casts, musicians, crew members and audiences, and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and discrimination-free environment. We welcome the uniqueness that any candidate can bring to our organization in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We welcome candidates that help us build and maintain an anti-racist and anti-opression environment, and who help prioritize joy in the production process. Applicants of diverse, underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire, IL is looking for a COVID Safety Manager (CSM) for our upcoming production of Kiss Me, Kate.
Kiss Me, Kate
Rehearsals Start: October 28, 2021
First performance: November 17, 2021
Show Calendar: MarriottTheatre.com/show/kiss-me-kate
Contract end: January 16, 2021
Typical rehearsal times are 10am to 6pm with some variance for Tech days.
There are no 10 out of 12 days
- Complete COVID-19 compliance safety training. Marriott will cover this cost if not already certified.
- The role of our COVID Safety Manager is to ensure the safety and compliance of all workers on our job site. Specific duties and responsibilities of the COVID Safety Manager may include, but are not limited to:
- A working understanding of COVID-19 symptoms, how the virus is spread & how best to avoid it
- Screening of all entering the theatre for compliance with this protocol, including monitoring that all workers on site have provided proof of vaccination
- Symptom Monitoring
- Monitoring the job site throughout the day to ensure social distancing, where possible, and PPE protocols are in place & followed
- Isolating and reporting any worker who develops symptoms of COVID-19 in the theatre
- Maintain a continuous log of every person, including workers and visitors who may have had close contact with other individuals at the theatre
- Conduct daily inspections of staging, egress, and common areas for compliance with physical distancing requirements
- Perform safety meetings/orientations for new team members
- Provide daily COVID-19 safety reporting/logs
- Stay current on new developments in health & safety, to improve the quality and efficacy of the processes
- Serve as primary contact to receive and respond to COVID-19 safety and compliance concerns.
- Exercise autonomy and authority to address COVID-19 safety and compliance concerns within the bounds of established protocols.
- Establish a plan to communicate regularly with senior staff about COVID-19 safety and make recommendations for adjustments to COVID safety protocols as needed.
Please email resume and brief email intro to Peter Sullivan, Associate Artistic Director at Peter.Sullivan@MarriottTheatre.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org