Website Marriott Theatre
The successful candidate will be well organized, dependable, enjoy working closely with other team members, possess strong communication skills both verbally and written, have solid problem solving skills, be comfortable making decisions within a defined framework, able to handle stress and accurate handling and reporting of financial transactions.
- Provide excellent customer service to our theater subscribers and transient customers, on the phone and in person.
- During the annual Subscription Campaign, process subscription renewals, changes, and new subscription requests.
- Assist customers with ticket sales, seat selection, accessible seating, and special requests.
- Process ticket exchange requests from our subscribers.
- Promote theater subscriptions based on information provided.
- Attend dress rehearsals to become familiarized with current productions.
- Be responsible for handling cash, credit and gift card transactions and balancing work daily.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible schedule, holidays and weekends.
- Previous knowledge logging onto and using business computers and applications in order to be trained in how to use the Ticketmaster application to maintain information for both our transient and subscriber patrons.
- Previous knowledge logging onto and using business computers and applications in order to be trained in how to use the MICROS application to process gift card transactions as required and report on these transactions.
- Love of theatre a plus!
Marriott Theatre is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusivity for its staff, creative teams, casts, musicians, crew members and audiences, and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and discrimination-free environment. We welcome the uniqueness that any candidate can bring to our organization in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We welcome candidates that help us build and maintain an anti-racist and anti-opression environment, and who help prioritize joy in the production process. Applicants of diverse, underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Please send letter of interest and resume to catherine.saghafi@chicagomarriottlincolnshire.
To apply for this job please visit chicagomarriottlincolnshire.