Website Marriott Theatre
Marriott Theatre is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusivity for its staff, creative teams, casts, musicians, crew members and audiences, and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and discrimination-free environment. We welcome the uniqueness that any candidate can bring to our organization in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We welcome candidates that help us build and maintain an anti-racist and anti-oppression environment, and who help prioritize joy in the production process. Applicants of diverse, underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Marriott Theatre seeks friendly, courteous and professional theatre enthusiasts to serve as ushers for our mainstage and children’s theatre productions.
To greet each guest in a professional and courteous manner at all times and assist them to their correct seating location in a safe manner.
- Must be courteous and professional at all times
- Must be able to react quickly to seating issues and customer concerns with empathy and calm
- Must be punctual and well groomed at each performance
- Must be flexible for scheduling purposes, includes evenings and weekends
- Is physically capable of lifting 30 pounds, can bend and lift in a reasonable manner
- Love of musical theatre a plus!
- Direct patrons who must leave their seats during a performance, always keeping safety of patron and actors in mind
- Take tickets, check for accurate date and time then direct patrons to the proper seating location or on to the next usher for seating assistance
- Always treats guests, actors and other staff members with respect and courtesy
- Must become familiar with areas in which costume changes are taking place as well as timing for set pieces going on and off the stage
- Take direction from the House Supervisor in a positive, receptive manner
To apply, please send letter of interest and resume to info@MarriottTheatre.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com