Metropolis is currently seeking a dynamic and customer service-oriented individual to join the part-time Audience Services staff. Candidates should possess strong skills in front of house management. Associates will receive training in high level customer service and house management procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
HOUSE MANAGER (Daytime/Evening/Weekends)
· Providing superb customer service to all persons who enter the theater and lobby.
· Managing and maintaining the appearance of the theater, lobby, coat room and restroom areas.
· Overseeing public safety and emergency procedures as needed.
· Completing performance reports during every shift.
· Organizing program booklets and stuffers before and after shows.
· Setting up and taking down of tables and chairs, as needed.
· Supervising volunteer ushers.
· May need to lift up to 40 pounds.
· Communicating and problem-solving with front of house and production staff.
Qualified candidates should possess strong people skills, adequate computer skills/desire to learn ticketing systems, and a high level of organization. Weekend and holiday availability required.
Metropolis Performing Arts Centre provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Intrested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com