Milwaukee Rep has an immediate opening for a self-motivated, detail-oriented ticketing professional. The Assistant Audience Services Manager provides quality patron services for the more than 700 performances presented across four venues. The Assistant Audience Services Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the Ticket Office and supporting the ticketing and customer service policies and procedures of Milwaukee Rep. This is a full-time, salaried position, which will include working nights and weekends.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Staff – Supervise Audience Services Representatives, provide ongoing training and feedback to staff on customer service, up-sell/cross-sell techniques and general product information, and oversee Ticket Office personnel budget including payroll and scheduling.
- Ticket Office Operations – Open and Close Ticket Office Wednesday-Sunday, audit money, balance daily income and ticket sales, facilitate efficiency of operations by upholding policies, procedures, and systems of operation, act as Motivator and Monitor of upselling and outbound calling, monitor phone queues and operations daily to ensure that staff are utilizing time effectively and to achieve desired service levels, maintain the security during operational hours and secure the area at the end of the day, ensure cleanliness and organized appearance of all public, performance, and office spaces, and update the phone messages and public signage as needed.
- Tessitura and Accounting – Oversee deposits when on duty and maintain strict oversight of cash handling and ensure that all ticket related settlement obligations are met
- Reports – Monitor weekly and monthly sales goals of Ticket Office and individual Audience Services Reps, track donation/upsell/upgrade/dinner and parking sales and report on weekly basis
- Sales/Customer Services – In the absence of the Audience Services Manager, act as primary contact for customer issues, complaints, and inquiries, monitor Dynamic Pricing and act as backup to Audience Service Manager, monitor Promotion codes and website availability. With Audience Services Manager, monitor held tickets to maximize available inventory for all shows, fulfill ticketing orders for third party ticket brokers, sell individual tickets, subscription packages, and book subscriber tickets as needed, serve as Group Sales Lead on weekends, and assist with Group Sales administration.
- Administration and Other – Ensure materials are well stocked outside the Ticket Office on weekends and on a regular basis, attend staff meetings, marketing meetings and other meetings as required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional theatrical Ticket Office experience, ideally within a not-for-profit theater company, cultural organization, or similar entity, with demonstrated success in sales and team management.
- Knowledge of Tessitura preferred
- Ability to be reliable and punctual with a positive outlook
- Ability to demonstrate an honest and trustworthy nature and the instinct to go the extra mile
- Skilled in using computers and databases
- Demonstrated confidence and competence in math and problem solving skills
- Meticulous organizational skills and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work a non-regular work schedule consisting of evening and weekend hours, including attendance at Opening Nights and other value added events as needed
- Ability to pass a background check in compliance with local, state and/or federal laws
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate in person and on the telephone. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Compensation and Benefits: This is an exempt position with a salary range in the mid-30’s. Milwaukee Repertory Theater employees receive benefits including 100% employer paid health and dental insurance for individuals, a paid time off package, an employer provided contribution to a 403(b) retirement plan without requiring an employee match, and employer contributions to a health savings account, as well as offering a health reimbursement arrangement.
Fill out an online application and submit Cover Letter, and Resume, Attn to: Rachel Poston, Audience Services Manager at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/234138/Milwaukee-Repertory-Theater-Inc/Assistant-Audience-Services-Manager